Definition of personal information
"Personal information" is information about a living individual that can identify a specific individual by the name, date of birth, or other description contained in the information, and to be collated with other methods. It is the one that can identify a specific individual.
Collection of personal information
At this shop, you can collect your personal information when you purchase products or make inquiries.
The personal information collected at this shop is as follows.
1) Your name, furigana
3) Phone number
4) Email address
6) Delivery information
7) Transaction history with this shop and its contents
8) Information that can be identified by a specific individual by combining the above
Use of personal information
At this shop, the purposes of using the personal information entrusted to us by our customers are as follows.
1) Confirmation and inquiry of your order
2) Confirmation and inquiry of product shipment
3) When replying to an inquiry
This shop will not disclose or provide personal information to a third party without the consent of the customer except in the following cases.
1) When it is based on laws and regulations, and when it is necessary for a national institution or a local public body or a person entrusted by it to cooperate in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations.
2) When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
3) When exchanging personal data with an affiliated company of the company that operates this shop
Security management of personal information
For the safety management of personal information entrusted to us by our customers, the service provider will take rational, organizational, physical, human and technical measures, and at this shop, we will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with relevant laws and regulations. We will endeavor to prevent risks such as unauthorized intrusion into data, eruption of personal information, falsification, and leakage.
Correction and deletion of personal information
Please let us know the correction or deletion of the personal information entrusted to you by the following inquiries. Also, if you are registered as a user, you can correct your personal information from the menu "My Account" on this site.
A cookie is information that is sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on the hard disk of your computer.
About SSL specifications
When entering personal information, for security protection, we use SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to prevent this information from being intercepted, interfered with or falsified.
* SSL is a function to send and receive information to prevent eavesdropping and data tampering by encrypting information. By using SSL, it is possible to send information more securely.
Please see the notation based on the Specified Commercial Transactions Law.
When we change the personal information we collect, the purpose of use, or other privacy policies, we will announce the changes to this page.